About Our iPanel
Outdoor Venture Corporation is the manufacturer of the iPanel Steel SIP (structural insulated panel), the revolutionary building material designed for the 21st Century. iPanel is a galvanized steel skin, polyurethane foam core, load-bearing SIP that is used to construct walls, roofs and floors. iPanel constructed buildings are stronger, lighter, and quicker to erect than with traditional building materials.
As we begin to confront the dramatic challenges of global warming, Green Building has become a necessity, not a luxury. No other construction material exceeds our product in providing a combination of energy conservation, environmental preservation, enhanced protection from unpredictable and worsening weather, and cost effectiveness.
Single to multi-story buildings for office, retail and professional use or in-plant office and research facilities.
- Energy efficient, design flexibility, rapid construction
Warehouse & Agricultural Facilities
Ideal for large or small storage use, dairy, cold storage, livestock and poultry buildings, or hydroponic growing facilities and greenhouse structures.
- Minimal maintenance required, energy efficient, design flexibility, mold, mildew, insect, pest & rot proof.
The perfect solution for electrical and telecommunication use, biotech and cleanroom applications, and mail screening and security enclosures.
- Design flexibility, extremely durable, mobile and modular if desired, sound abating and energy efficient.
Rapidly assembled structures for mobile and modular classroom expansions, permanent and new construction of office, administrative, classroom and cafeteria additions, or computer labs and library solutions
- Extremely energy efficient, flexibility of design, soundproof, cost effective construction assembly to complete, water, mold, mildew, and rot proof.
Single or multi-family, emergency or transitional housing, temporary, modular or permanent homes.
- Adaptable to any design, extremely durable, water and hurricane resistant, energy efficient, adapts perfectly in concert with siding, brick or stone, stucco and paint application. Mold, mildew, insect, pest and rot proof.
Permanent or mobile structures for FOB troop billeting or mobile tent pad systems, food service, shower and latrine facilities, training structures such as search and blast houses, and command and security structures.
- Offers design flexibility, easy to assemble, energy efficient and waterproof.